Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thing 9

What do you like or dislike about YouTube? Did you find videos that would be useful for teaching and learning? Is YouTube restricted in your building?


The only thing I do not like about YouTube is that searching for a video is very time consuming. If I put in Brian Bosworth an NFL football player in the 1980's, it shows 486 results.  Then the process of searching through these multictude of videos becomes tedious. 


There are numerous videos I have located that would be beneficial for my teachings.  Yes, YouTube is restricted in our building.  I as an individual have tried TeacherTube and SchoolTube, but we have to have the ok of administration to access the sites.  I have located a video sharing site through Gaggle.net which is filtered YouTube videos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment