Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thing 10

On your blog, add comments to the video you embedded. Why did you select it? Were you also able to download a video?








FIRST THINGS FIRST 

Warning: some profanity 
I love this video,  It is so motivational.  I saw this commercial two years ago and it left me wanting to go for a run, ride or just exercise.  Just gets me pumped up.  I was able to download the video with YouTube.  I tried with KeepVid and PWNYouTube first but my computer would not let me.  I needed administration username and password. I am using a work computer to do my 23 things.  I next tried to use ZamZar, I for some reason downloaded a wmv file. It opened up and started to play.  So I went right to YouTube and used the embedded address.  Much Much simpler.  Of course after posting it to my blog I realized it did not work.  I will  continue to work on it.

3 comments:

  1. I finally made it work. That's one small step for [a] man working on his blog, one giant leap for all to realize we can do it if we continue to try.
    Only if they read this blog I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Whatever you figured out, it worked for you on that computer! I usually find success with Zamzar and often have to try different formats depending on which computer or lab I'm using.

    What a great video! Makes me long for the summer Olympics to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video would be perfect to show to a high school sports team right before a big game. Gives me butterflies.

    ReplyDelete