Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thing 6

Create a post on your blog about one of the photos you downloaded. Why did you choose a particular photo? What is it about the photo that you found interesting? Be sure to include the image in your post.






I chose this photo of a beach in the Bahamas.  The picture was taken by IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE. I selected this picture because my family and I enjoy spending time in the Bahamas.  We last visited at Christmas 2011, and we would love to move there.  The palm tree is symbolic because we started a kettle corn business called Koco...made with coconut oil and our logo is a palm tree.  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful beach! And how exciting that your business is taking off. I could tell why the palm tree was on your mind! I had to go find out- saw your logo on Twitter and your future web site. Good luck in your endeavor!

    ReplyDelete